Here at Maki Wellness Center in Winter Springs, FL and Oviedo FL, we care about your wellbeing. Please see resources and recommendations in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Public Advisory from Maki Wellness Center
In light of the current health situation and as we put the safety and well-being of our community and team above all else, please be informed that Maki Wellness & Med Spa will be temporarily closed for the next few weeks. While we are waiting for the “OK” from the government we are offering FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS to continue to be there for you.
Our decision was made in accordance with health organizations and for the safety and concern of our clients, especially the elderly. As far as we know, all out employees are healthy. We know that in some cases it will present asymptomatic and that’s a risk that we want to avoid to protect our patients. We are taking this step to ensure that we are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We urge everyone to stay safe and healthy, and take all necessary precautions to protect yourselves. Thank you for understanding and see you all soon!
Basic Protective Measures Against COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.
How to Wash Your Hands the Right Way?
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by running them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from the beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Build Your Immunity
- Eat well and follow a plant-based, heart-healthy diet that incorporated a variety of vegetables and fruits, proteins, whole grains and healthy fats.
- Stay Hydrated to keep your immune system STRONG.
Additional Services We Offer
▸Acne Treatment ▸BB Lip Tint
▸BB Skin Glow
▸Dermal Fillers ▸Cosmetic Injectables ▸Lash Lift
▸Light Therapy Facial
▸Medical DNA Testing
▸Oxygen Mesotherapy Facial