BB Glow Skin Treatment Questions and Answers
For younger looking, healthier and more vibrant skin, come to Maki Wellness Center & Aesthetics, we offer BB Glow skin treatment. Call us today or visit us online to book an appointment.
Beautiful, young and vibrant skin is a dream that many people think is out of reach. However, the truth of the matter is that anyone can achieve a younger looking and vivacious complexion with the right treatments. People new to this idea often flock to the nearest pharmacy to buy all the anti-aging products that promise youthful skin, but few people actually harness the sought-after results from these treatments. Once their search takes them further, they are often led to med spas, which is when their complexion takes a turn for the better. Med spas offer countless clinical-grade treatments that can rejuvenate one’s appearance and provide astonishing results. One such treatment is BB Glow, which can dramatically improve the health and vibrancy of a person’s skin complexion.
What is a BB Glow Skin Treatment?
A BB Glow skin treatment is a semi-permanent makeup treatment that stems from the popularity of the natural radiant effect provided by BB creams. The procedure involves placing light-reflecting pigments beneath the upper layer of the skin for a natural-looking inner glow. It uses microneedling technology to penetrate into the skin, placing pigments just below the surface (less than a millimeter). This treatment also offers a variety of other benefits that work toward making skin bright and vibrant with a natural glow. Under the care of an experienced and certified clinician, the procedure is safe and effective.
What are the benefits of BB Glow Skin Treatment?
A BB Glow skin treatment can provide a long list of benefits for the skin, including:
- Imparts a radiant complexion
- Makes irregularities less visible
- Provides the skin with beneficial active ingredients
- Helps with the reduction of fine lines
- Provides a more even skin tone
- Reduces freckles
- Fights pigmentation
- Accelerates the growth of collagen
- Reduces pimples, blemishes and acne scars
- Improves elasticity and skin firmness
- Reduces furrows and wrinkles
- Boosts confidence
- Provides instant results
- Evens out blemishes, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation
- Reduces under-eye bags and other dark discolorations
- Instills a youthful and healthy appearance
- Decreases enlarged or clogged pores and blackheads
- Adds vitamins, anti-aging ingredients, and antioxidants
- Stimulates natural pigment glow
- Creates delicate foundation effect
- Covers up facial skin flaws
- Smooths and moisturizes the skin
- Immediate and long-lasting effects
- Does not clog pores like foundation products
This treatment is best suited for:
- Someone with an uneven complexion
- Someone with hyperpigmentation
- Someone with post acne marks
What is the BB Glow Skin Treatment serum made of?
The BB serum contains anti-aging ingredients, antioxidants, and vitamins, which is safely applied into the uppermost layer of the epidermis (stratum corneum) by a special Derma Pen. Using a nano-needling technology, the BB Glow skin treatment makes the skin look better immediately after the procedure, and the effects can last for a long time. The pigments and serums used in BB Glow are made of natural ingredients that do not harm the natural health of the skin. This treatment is safe for most skin types, and its suitability will be established by the clinician administering the treatment. For those with sensitive skin, there may be slight redness and irritation, which should clear up within a few hours. At the time of treatment, the clinician will determine if any adverse reaction may occur, although this is very rare.
Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced providers of BB Glow skin treatments and can help you look and feel your best! Call, book an appointment online or visit our clinic conveniently located at 670 E State Road 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708. We serve patients from Winter Springs FL, Oviedo FL, Casselberry FL, Slavia FL, Longwood FL, and Lake Mary FL.